5.09.2008

I may not have mentioned...

...the following excellent places. So definitely check out...

Pink Taco - A guaranteed good time and amazing margaritas...can't pass up great mexican food! And if you're lucky you'll spot the Beckhams there...though I haven't yet. If you're extra lucky you'll spot me there on a lunch break from work, heh.

Tender Greens - A couple blocks from my apartment, in downtown Culver City. If you like to eat light this place is fab! I had it for the first time last night and will be going again, for sure.

By the way, Father's Office just opened a Culver City location! What is that about and where do I sign up? Yum. Haven't checked it out yet but I'm sure it's just as amazing as the original.

1 comments:

Lauren Brill said...

good advice! I had fun with you at Tender Greens. Adding Pink Taco and Father's Office to my to-do list...