6.15.2009

Oh, hello!

I've taken a bit of a blogging break due to lack of overall inspiration in addition to lots going on in my life. With so many other great LA blogs out there (check out some of them to the right), I just felt like I wasn't able to keep up. After lunching with my friend Esther of e*star LA and chatting with the lovely Lauren of CHLOE'S CHÍC CONCEPTION, I was definitely missing the blog world. So, hello again.

I'm excited for so many things right now...mainly, a summer that is rapidly shaping up to be quite the adventure. Lots going on from here to the bay area, to New York, to Las Vegas! And to cap it off, a show I fiercely swore off of, The Hills, did the one thing possible to keep me on board. Hello, Kristin Cavallari! Finally, a cast member openly admitting to the ridiculousness of this show, and acting accordingly! I'm sure the shamelessness of good ol KC will bring lots of fun to the world of trashy "reality" tv.

So as much as I've enjoyed my anonymity these past couple months, it's nice to be back online.

Feel free to add me on Twitter...I'm private because, well, some adventures just need to be tweeted in real time, and I wouldn't want to come home to an empty apartment.

Cheers and happy summer!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

YAY! I'm so glad you are back!!!