7.02.2009

recent loves.

I've been able to hit up some amazing restaurants recently...definitely worth checking out again!

Arb Pizza
This place is a little stop on Ventura Blvd. in Studio City, and hands down has the best homemade potato chips I've ever had. The caprese sandwich was pretty good too! They should really bag these chips and sell them...so delicious.

Baby Blues BBQ
I went here quite awhile ago when the West Hollywood location just opened up, and it was pretty great. My boyfriend can't stop singing the praises (he got pulled pork, mac and cheese and mashed potatoes) and keeps begging me to come here. I am a big fan of the spicy wings...I am a glutton for anything hot and spicy!

8oz Burger Bar
Just went here FINALLY after hearing such great things for ages. Loved it! I got the Melrose burger and bf got the 8oz burger, and we shares truffle potato skins. I also got the Bloody Murder which is their spicy bloody mary (what did I say about spicy!), and immediately regretted eating the jalapeno on the stirrer stick (hot hot hot!!). Definitely a great stop on my quest for the perfect LA burger (though I have to admit...Father's Office is still my fave!).

Rush Street
I have been here a few times, but I just can't get enough of the Steak Caesar Salad! It's lots of lettuce piled on top of flatbread, with medium rare steak chunks and a delicious caesar dressing. I am addicted to caesar salads and this one just really hits the spot.

0 comments: