7.31.2009

sundresses.

sundresses


August starts tomorrow, and is bringing events into my life every single weekend, ending with a big trip to New York at the end of the month. I will find any excuse possible to shop for a new outfit...especially if it involved the hunt for the perfect sundress. With an engagement party for friends, a few birthdays, meeting the bf’s family in upstate New York and a horse race (which I’m pretending is exactly like the Kentucky Derby so I can dress accordingly), I have lots of opportunities for sundresses in my life! Only adding to this is the fact that I’ve been warned that upstate New York in August is some of the worst humidity in the world. I’d better get shopping!

UPDATE: I bought the denim sundress pictured above from American Eagle. Love!!

0 comments: