7.24.2009

Too soon for boots?

fall boots


Maybe it was the cloudy weather this morning that got me longing for fall clothes in July, but I couldn't get my mind off new fall boots today. It looks like the wishing won't stop, as the weekend forecast says that LA weather shouldn't even hit 80, with a possibility of clouds. Too soon for boots and tights? Sigh.

I think a relaxing weekend is in order...sleeping in, making breakfast, a double feature at the movies, and a BBQ with friends on Sunday.

Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This post made me think of Rachel's line on one episode of Friends:

They're my new "I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots" boots!

One of my favorite quotes!

Shannyn said...

How about Monica's "they go with everything!" boots? Haha