10.29.2009

new boots.



Two more days!

Anyway...

I am definitely one of those people where clothes shopping is a sensory experience, so I am incredibly late to the online shopping trend. Thankfully this is slowly changing because I have very little time to in-store shop and there are so many great things online I'd never stumble across, even in a boutique here in LA.

My online clothing shopping started with shoes...and I've been pretty lucky in this respect, only having to exchange a size once. But I have been seriously coveting over-the-knee boots this season and was worried about ordering them online. There are so many variables with boots and especially these kind. But finally I gave in and ordered these boots in grey suede. They just came in yesterday and they are everything I hoped for and more! I am wearing them today scrunched down and slightly under the knee with black tights. Love.

PS: The photo is from carving pumpkins last week (while watching The Halloween Tree, of course). My bf thinks my pumpkin looks so scared and worried. Probably because his pumpkin is scary!

0 comments: