11.13.2009

friday...

I loved my random cell phone pics from last week, maybe I'll make it a more regular thing.

A friend's roommate's cat. I love this pic. He is begging to be LOL captioned.


My dog. Well my mom's dog. She is the best dog in the world. Her name is Chelsea.

The crisp weather this week has put me in an uber chill mood...I want to nest and snuggle on my couch with a hot cup of tea (or glass of wine) and read, or watch movies, or eat spicy baked goods.

And it's official...with Winter Dream tea out at Coffee Bean (which I am sipping right now)...the holidays are very nearly here!

This weekend's agenda: brunch, Christmas shopping, baking (pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting), brainstorming ideas for a Thanksgiving menu, and lots of relaxing. The bf and I have been trying to finish Season 3 of Arrested Development...maybe this weekend it'll actually happen.

Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Mary said...

I think Charlie might need to make a guest appearance on your blog :-). Headed over to look at that cream cheese frosting recipe now, lordy that was delicious!