11.02.2009

November.



It's November! Or so my calendar and daylight savings tell me. Here in Los Angeles, it's still 80 degrees with no cool down (or storm front) in sight. Fall daylight savings always makes me a little sad. Getting out of work in the pitch black makes me feel like my day is already over. Time to countdown til the spring time change!

A few things I'm hoping November can bring into my life:

*Planning my holiday season and trips through the new year (a bay area trip is definitely in the works!)

*Buying all my Christmas presents before the December rush (I am horrible at this and then get so frustrated last minute)

*Re-read New Moon before the movie comes out (please please please be better than Twilight the movie)

*Pick a few new thanksgiving recipes to reinvent old favorites

*Sanity through three birthdays, two major holidays and one anniversary...and the end of the fiscal year for most of our clients at work

Happy November!

(photo via flickr)

0 comments: