1.27.2010

uninspired.



I've been feeling pretty uninspired in blog-land lately. Maybe it's because it's January, the month of the year that drags the most. It's been cold (for LA) and all I've been dreaming about are sundresses and road trips and finding the perfect wedding guest dress to wear to weddings that span the entire year (as if that exists...and if it does, point me in its direction!).

So I decided my creative move for the week is to revamp my blog a bit. I've been looking into Wordpress and other blogging platforms. I don't hate blogger I am just craving some change. Any good suggestions?

I redid the page layout and my header for now (a photo I took of the sun setting over the water last year!). Also, I finally put up a picture of myself. See me over on the right. Hi there. I have never been a big fan of posting photos of myself on my blog, for a few different reasons. But this blog is about me, heck my name's even in the title. If you're not a fan I figure, you won't be here too long anyway. So hi world!

Happy Wednesday...

(Photo via m-altruism)

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like the new picture at the top - it's been raining here for like 2 weeks straight! I need a beach and sunshine. :)