3.23.2010

awesome: a wedding.

Have I mentioned that I'm in the midst of the year of the weddings? Oh, I have? Well wedding season officially kicked off on Saturday at The Condor's Nest Ranch for Awesome: The Wedding (Dorien and Kenny).





The lovely pair:



You'd think that this insanely gorgeous venue with a rad group would be enough. But something else happened.

Mary made cake.



Aren't they so pretty? Don't they look yummy? Yes...Mary made all of that. I didn't believe it at first either.



I think it's safe to say I had a few pieces of cake. I probably would have had more, but, well, this is what happens when Mary makes cake.





There was also a crazy gorgeous view and sunset (I had prime dinner table real estate to watch this sunset, too! Thanks guys!).





Congrats Dorien and Kenny!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Table 19 what what!!! Thanks for being a cake-cutting extraordinaire, I would've been buried without you. xoxo!