4.23.2010

hometown tourist.

Another week has come and gone - how is time speeding by so fast??

A rundown of last weekend with D's parents in town (they are from upstate New York and had never been to LA!):

Brunch and browsing in Beverly Hills -



Turkey burger at The back Abbey in Claremont. Seriously, this place rivals some of the gastropubs in LA!



More proof: my brother's steak -



Hollywood Farmer's Market - check out those yummy looking Cherimoyas -



Artichokes the size of a person's head! Seriously, the photo doesn't do them justice -



The Getty -





Santa Monica on a Monday -



Such a better view than my office...lovely!



THIS weekend I am off to this lovely place. Alum weekend at UCSB is like no other and I will be spending it with some dear girlfriends. I am beyond excited!

By the way - how rad is this?



Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so jealous! Next time, take me with!! ;-)

Brittney Elizabeth said...

Jen and I were also at the Hollywood Farmer's market that Sunday and I totally know what you're talking about - those artichokes were insane. ;)