8.02.2010

this and that.



(How darling is this photo from The Sartorialist?? more pics here)

This weekend was a sweet mix of busy, slow, stressful and relaxing. Saturday morning I ran 10 miles with Mary (one more month until the half-marathon, eep!), then went to brunch with D before he was out and about to prepare for the Fries on the Side Season 8 kickoff. And it was a fun show! I wish I could explain my favorite moments and have them make sense to anyone who wasn't there. Human paperclip! Anyway...

Yesterday kicked off Shark Week! What is the supreme draw to Shark Week? I don't know, but I do know that good times were had watching Air Jaws.

Tonight is the finale of The Bachelorette. It's been kind of a lackluster season in my opinion, but I'm so curious to see how it all finally works out. There are so many rumors going around! We'll see...

0 comments: