12.30.2010

the year that was.

2010 was quite the year, and since I'm feeling all sentimental this year-end, let's travel down memory lane, shall we?

As soon as humanly possible after the new year, I got Lasik. One of the best decisions of my life. The same week, I got Maximus...who provides hours of entertainment!



For the first trip of the year I ate buffalo wings in Buffalo, and snuck into Canada. In March I moved in with a boy, then attended wedding #1 of the year...Awesome: A Wedding.





D's parents came to visit us in April and we showed them around LA. In May I went to wedding #2 for a dear high school friend. Then I went to Vegas for one of my best girlfriends' bachelorette party! The summer kicked off with outdoor cemetery movies.









I had the most incredible long birthday weekend, then went to wedding #3 on the gorgeous Malibu beach. Then suddenly it was July and time for wedding #4 in Santa Barbara! Summertime was capped off with wedding #5 and eating delicious fair food. Oh, and I ran a half-marathon...no biggie!













September already? Must be time for wedding #6! Then I went to Palm Springs and my favorite turned 1. Oh but first...wedding #7 in upstate New York! Phew...so much love in 2010! The holidays snuck up and with it one of my favorite holidays...so haunted hayrides and pumpkin carving were in order.













I disappeared in November into work, then surfaced to host a very belated housewarming/cookie party. Then D and I snuck off to Solvang for a night. Wow...and then it was pretty much Christmas already (and I got to see my favorite Christmas lights!). And now...here we are. Christmas is over, I can't even believe it. I went up to the bay area for a couple days and now it's time for New Years. Seriously...a whole year? I'm still spinning.







Well I'm off to celebrate the last couple days of vacation and ring in 2011 right. Happy (almost) New Year!

0 comments: