- Multiple trips to Brooklyn.
- The whispering gallery at Grand Central.
- Seeing the City Hall stop on the subway.
- Bagels and more bagels (brought some home to D!).
- Dinner with some of my future family out in New Jersey.
- Making an obnoxious point to visit Cafe Lalo because it was in my mom's favorite movie.
- Wine and snacks at Brasserie Les Halles.
- My first wedding dress adventure at JCrew!
Oh, and running 13.1 miles through Manhattan, of course!
Some more fantastic moments...
Around 5am, overlooking Manhattan right before landing.
Spent my first day in town out in Williamsburg...and it was everything I imagined and more.
Williamsburg water view...amazing.
A darling tea shop in SoHo...
Absolutely necessary bloody mary over brunch...
Oh look, a flea market in Hell's Kitchen!
Then Carly bought a chair...and brought it out with us for the rest of the night (this would be everyone saying "not it!")...