4.22.2011

friday joy.



I don't know about everyone else, but this week was pretty killer for me. Next week will probably be tough as well, but this weekend...this weekend!...my best friend in the whole wide world is coming to LA for a visit. I'm as happy as that sheep up there!

My dear BFF just took the MCAT (she's such a smarty pants!), so there will be LOTS of drinks and celebration. Did I mention that she is engaged too? I don't think I ever dreamt so big as to imagine my BFF and I would be engaged at the same time in our lives, but there is a good chance we'll be getting married within mere months of each other. There will be none of this (did anyone else hate that movie as much as me??). Just pure joy.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

(Sheep via Pinterest)

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Happy Easter to you too Cuz! Looking forward to seeing you in couple of weeks!

Shannyn said...

I can't wait!!

Allison said...

Happy Friday to you! Sounds like your weekend is going to be fabulous!