11.22.2011

confetti.

This weekend one of the priorities on my pre-holiday travel to-do list was decorating for Christmas. Usually this is exclusively reserved for the weekend of Thanksgiving (post turkey coma), but since we will be gone until mid next week and we are hosting our cookie party the Saturday after we get back, I wanted to make sure at least the decorating was done. Also, I’m obsessed with holiday d├ęcor so no complaints here!

I have been wanting one of these for ages, but the price tag was too steep for me. When I came across Natalie’s tutorial, I was sold. Holiday confetti tassels, here we go!

For a step by step, check out the tutorial here. I’m so happy with the way they turned out, and it was a great way to dust off my crafting before wedding madness descends.

Some pictures of the process (including my curious helper):

1 comments:

Lynsey Michelle said...

Yay! I am so glad you did this! xx