11.11.2011

friday.

(Really wishing this was my house)

Oh Friday, you are so lovely.

This weekend is the first of many busy weekends of the season. Tonight D and I are heading to a birthday celebration for a dear friend. Tomorrow we are heading up the coast (in the rain!) for our wine club's quarterly tasting party, and hopefully stopping off at one of my favorite places for dinner (where to go - so many good choices from Santa Barbara to Solvang!). Sunday I am heading to my parents' to try on wedding dresses (!!!) with my mama. I'm feeling good about these dresses...hopefully they are feeling good about me as well!

Thoughts from this week...

I am desperate for some real fall foliage...more here, here, here, here, here.

Two weeks...cringe.

Agreed.

Oh LA, so trendy since day one. Also, Wilshire and Fairfax in 1920! How things can change.

(Photo VIA)

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Thinking of you today! Hope you have fun trying on dresses with your Mama! Love to you all!

Winda Tiodang said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)