12.14.2011

fa la la.

I think it would be a pretty huge understatement to say I'm obsessed with Christmas music - I think I own something like 30+ Christmas CDs. So with my new love of Spotify this year, I went completely overboard loading my Christmas playlist with hundreds of my favorite Christmas songs (and I'm still finding more every day).

So I decided to put together a more manageable playlist for Christmas 2011. Check out the playlist here, track list below.

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams with Robert Mersey & His Orchestra
Christmas In Hollis - Run D.M.C.
Christmas of Love - Little Isidor And The Inquisitors
O Holy Night - Mariah Carey
Run Rudolph Run - Chuck Berry
O Come O Come Emmanuel - Sufjan Stevens
Los Peces En El Rio - Mannheim Steamroller
White Christmas - Michael Bublé ft. Shania Twain
A Mad Russian's Christmas - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Frosty The Snowman - The Beach Boys
Carol of the Bells - John Williams
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - Johnny Mathis
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Winter Wonderland - Jewel
Deck The Halls - Ottmar Liebert
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Mariah Carey
Sleigh Ride - The Ronnettes
Medley: We Three Kings/Carol of the Bells - Kenny G
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town - Bruce Springsteen
Linus & Lucy - Vince Guaraldi Trio
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
Wintersong - Sarah McLachlan
Auld Lang Syne - The Cast

(Photo VIA)

2 comments:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice. x

p.s. I'm having a giveaway from This Is Transition if you'd like to check it out. :)
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Allison said...

Oh my god you just made my day. I just added your playlist to my spotify. I love that someone out there loves Christmas music as much as I do!