1.12.2012

save the dates.

Last week D & I sent out our save the dates, which was so exciting for me (him too, I'm sure)! We've had sort of a longer engagement, which has been wonderful with relaxed planning. Finalizing our guest list, though, was one of the hardest things we had to do, and sending out the save the dates felt like it's all really happening.

I designed the card and printed them through this online company. I was very happy with the way they turned out for the price! I ordered this label paper, and created a label template that would wrap around the card with the recipient on the front and our return address on the back. You can access the template here. Google documents tweaked a few things - mainly my font and font formatting, but it's the general idea. I used a papercutter to cut out the labels.

We're off to New York tonight through next Wednesday - hopefully to enjoy some actual winter weather, and to see friends and family! Have a lovely long weekend!

0 comments: