3.26.2012

weekend.

This weekend was just plain fantastic. A night with some college girlfriends over wine, dinner and more wine...a movie date...a hockey game...a rainy Sunday! This weekend is what weekends should look like, always.

1 / Nicole bought me this necklace, so obviously I had to wear it on Saturday.

2 / Burrata pizza and sangria at Pitfire - I am drooling just thinking about this, and am debating trying to re-create it at home this week!

3 / Rainy day baking - made this, sans chocolate chips and nuts. I probably wouldn't leave those out again (had to improvise with what I had) but it was pretty good!

4 / Rainy days are made for reading. Kat lent me this book and I started it yesterday. Oh, and I finished it. Seriously, I read ALL day long (last time I did that was with this book!) and it was the best way ever to spend the day. Realized we didn't even turn on the TV until the Mad Men premiere - which was also great.

1 comments:

Lyndsy said...

love pitfire and love sangria! yum!