4.18.2012

work tunes.

At work, I have an ever-rotating playlist that keeps me productive. Music helps keep me focused - maybe my brain needs the noise to shut all the other figurative noise out! I wish I could rock the chill electronic music all day, but it tends to wear on my nerves after a bit. Here's a mix of some jams that have been keeping me going recently.

Check out the playlist here!

Making Mirrors - Gotye
Heatwave - Sbtrkt
Minnesota, WI - Bon Iver
The A Team - Ed Sheeran
Caught A Long Wind - Feist
What The Water Gave Me - Florence + The Machine
Video Games - Lana Del Rey
Carving - Michael Brook
Thistle & Weeds - Mumford & Sons
Holocene - Bon Iver
Heart of Gold - Neil Young
Smoke and Mirrors - Gotye
Feeling Alright - Rebelution
Come Away To The Water - Maroon 5 with Rozzi Crane
Skinny Love - Bon Iver
I'm On Fire - Bruce Springsteen
Carry On - Fun.
Into The Mystic - Van Morrison
Diamonds - Ben Howard
Desperation Breeds... - Andrew Bird

(Photo via)

1 comments:

Allison said...

I love your playlists! Just listened to this one straight through. I'm totally the same way at work. I find music helps me get stuff done, so thanks for making some playlists for me! ;)