8.29.2012

new york, new york.

I finally got around to uploading all of my New York pictures from last month - since getting a fancy new camera for Christmas, I am so much slower on the uptake with getting the photos off the camera and into my life!

In July I flew to New York with my mama for a New York City adventure, then a bridal shower upstate hosted for me by my lovely future mom-in-law.

Some notable highlights:

- The Mermaid Inn - YUM! I'd like to sit here and drink wine and eat oysters and fries all night long.

- Central Park followed by Cafe Lalo (gluten free waffles GET IN MY FACE).

- Grand Central (my fave!) plus wine and oysters (sense a theme?) at The Oyster Bar.

- Saxon + Parole - for one of the best meals OF LIFE. Our airbnb apartment rental was quite literally right next door, and mom and I sat here for hours and ate (lobster!) and drank (celery gimlet and wine!) the night away.

And a few favorite photos:

View from Central Park...

Central Park...

Mom...

Grand Central...

Drinks at The Oyster Bar with Viv...

Kind of seemed like perfect placement for this ad...just a couple more weeks!

Upstate with Mom...

Mom and Dad in Law...

Heading home to LA...mountains and Vegas strip...

0 comments: