10.29.2012

hello!

Well hello! I'm back from the best week there ever was.

Last Saturday (October 20) D and I got married in Palm Springs, and it was a pretty awesome shindig, if I do say so myself. After four days in the desert with our favorite people in the whole world, we headed up to Santa Barbara for some primo relaxation at The Bacara.

Now we're back, and I'm finding it hard to understand that I'm back to real life. But truly, real life is so much sweeter now.

Also, you may have noticed that this here blog got a bit of a facelift. I figured it was time. After channeling all of the creative energy into our wedding for the past year and a half, I'm excited to get back to the simple joys of life, the ol blog included.

I am still gathering my emotions (and everyone's amazing photos) from our wedding weekend, and will post more about it all very soon. For now, I'm planning a few new things around here. But first, coffee. Lots of coffee.

0 comments: