1.28.2013

weekend.

(Photo taken last weekend, as this weekend featured less sun/sky and more cold/rain)

A factual account of all of the things I did this weekend:

........................................

........................................

........................................

Basically, I did nothing. Caught up on the DVR, watched this movie (which was about a million times better that I expected! So good, highly recommend), and did boring things like hit the gym and grocery shop. Also, I made some cookies that deserve their own post (RIP cookies, which were so good they are already gone). Sometimes, a weekend like that is just what's needed.

Since I didn't post about last weekend, though, here are a few highlights:

// Sushi at my favorite happy hour sushi spot U-Zen with a few work buddies.

// Boozy brunch at Zengo with B, Lyndsy and Danielle.

// Finally saw Argo! Loved it. Heads and shoulders above Zero Dark Thirty in my opinion.

// Drinks with a new friend at Sonoma Wine Garden.

// My mama came into town for the night Sunday and I took her for drinks at Tavern, since I've been looking for an excuse to have another Tavern on the Green for weeks.

// Monday night I grabbed dinner with an old friend downtown, and he took me to Cole's, where I had the best Old Fashioned of my life.

Whew, seems like I had a pretty boozy 3 day weekend. Maybe that's why this weekend was so boring?

Now, off to tackle another week!

0 comments: